1. What type of information do we collect?
Your personal data collected via the contact form, will be used to respond to your requests.
Other information collected by cookies may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and the operating system. These information are stored in anonymous form.
Cookies & monitoring
2. How do we collect information?
We collect only the personal information you provide to us using the contact form on the contact page. Before sending your information, you should enable the checkbox to agree, if the checkbox is disabled, no personal information will be sent to us.
3. Why we collect personal information?
We collect information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate the services on this website.
• To answer to your requests and provide you any information you need about our services.
4. How do we store information?
Our website is hosted on the Amazon AWS platform. Some of the data may be stored through Amazon AWS data storage, databases and the general AWS applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. How do we communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you to answer to your requests, using your email address, and we could some time send you information about products or services.
7. Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact Steve Rogers via the following email address: email@example.com